Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge - April - Butterfly





Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Hope you will pop over to the Challenge
 and see the fabulous makes from all the DT!

Here are my ATCs:


Each one starts on a black background - card from my scraps.
The yellow layers are then sections of a background I have made using Versamark through Butterfly stencils. I embossed these with an opaque embossing powder.
I then painted over spritzed yellow Brusho, wiping the moisture off the emboss resist.


I added butterfly stickers to the first three, and some chipboard embellishments that I had dipped in the spritzed Brusho.




On the final two I added embroidered butterflies, from the Naiff Souk in Dubai.




Hope you will join in this ATC Challenge!!



Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take Susan...you ATCs are so elegant...love them all! ❤ Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super summery background and fabulous idea to stencil some butterflies onto it. And I thought I was doing well creating three, but your five definitely tops that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome set of ATCs -- great embossing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright and cheerful set of ATC's making great use of that lovely butterfly stencil x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the darker butterflies
    against the yellow background.
    Beautiful ATC's
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.