Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 15 February 2018

LeighSB's Dark Valentine Blog Hop Feb 12-16 - Day #3




​LEIGHSBDESIGNS Dark Valentine BLOG HOP FEB 12-16

The hop starts on February 12 at 9am PST and is a progressive hop spanning 5 days.
Sign up not required...simply join the hop at any time before 5 to midnight PST on February 16 to join the fun! The linky is below...

Find more details here 

Each day I am hoping to share 'a dark Valentine' I have made in the past ...


Actually Valentine's Day is our Wedding Anniversary (today it's 42 years) so I am not really  'Anti-Valentine'. However in 2014 I made this Anti-Valentine ATC
using a Bugaboo image and then used it on a card.







and something I have made for this hop...I am continuing with my postcard flip book.



'My Dark Valentine' is one of Leigh's sentiments - find them here
I have used another of these on the next sleeve.





The postcard uses the same image as the last one - Leigh's Distressed Splatter Heart -
on the front 

  
and back - printed in different sizes on pinks and then cut out with different dies...



More soon...

Happy Crafting!






10 comments:

  1. Awww, how romantic! Happy Anniversary! Yeah, discount chocolate rocks my world. LOL Love the cool new postcard, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha :D...and your postcard collection is coming along wonderfully :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary for 14th. x Loving your Flip Book, I think the next hop I shall make a book of some kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy DARK Valentine's Day for yesterday^❤️^ and happy Anniversary too! Bwahaha, that past share is hoot and your postcard book is coming along fangtastically! Thanks again for using my designs, its such a thrill seeing them in action mwah😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying the flip book... and hope you're buying up a fair stash of chocolate today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha - very funny. That just about sums up my attitude to it all hahahaha
    42 years eh ? Congrats and happy Anniversary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to laugh out loud - sale
    items taste so much better.
    Fantastic card.
    I did get carnations from
    my son on Valentine's Day.
    Still enjoying them (on the 25th)
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.