Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 1 February 2017

House of Cards February Challenge


This is my latest make for the Design Team of House of Cards

 Here's the challenge!


Add a bit of love...



I love this sort of card where all but the card base has been salvaged from my scraps!
I started with a small rectangular card blank and added a rectangle of pink then pale blue DP.
I used a Sissix heart die to cut hearts from a couple of snippets. 
I added these after stamping the SU sentiment with blue Stazon.



I will link this to Pixie's Snippet Playground Challenge 265/266 


Hope you will join in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




7 comments:

  1. Great card Susan and it's lovely to see you in the Playground! Life got easier for me with the new rules as well :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant cards Susan. I really enjoy to be back and working in the team again. Take care.

    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Susan! I LOVE the swirly feel of that heart die cut! Your patterns look great together, too! Fabulous creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these adorable hearts, Susan! Really cute design!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Susan! It's so wonderfully clean and simple. That heart die is great too!
    Thanks very my for your sweet comment on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply sweet ! Heather - HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.