Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 2 February 2017

12 Months of Christmas - February Challenge



This is my DT make for the February Challenge

  This month the theme is Holiday Humour


Our sponsors are  Scribbles Designs


I have used  Twinkle Brr coloured with Zig real brush pens, a Wink of Stella Silver pen and some silver glitter glue.


http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

I have used a paper from A Cartoony Christmas


I started with a white card blank, scored and folded to make an easel, then matted with the DP...


I then added the image and the sentiment both layered on a DP from my stash
 - and some tinsel and a bow tie.
I also decided to make an ATC using the same image, coloured in a similar way and another paper from the set.



This is my 33rd ATC for A Year of ATCs.

Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!

Hope to see your make in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Susan, your Brrr is adorable. I love the sentiment you paired with him. Very cute and funny. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.