Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 25 June 2016

ITDbK Challenge #5 Reminder - tic tac toe


Well - I am nearing the end of my three months as Guest Designer for
I have had a lovely time playing with Kristy's images!!


This is a reminder post for the current challenge over at


Challenge #5 runs until July 1st and is to use this tic tac toe:


My make for this tic tac toe celebrates Kris' Romance Set 1 papers and Jammin Janey






Here's my card using Gems, Patterned Paper and Brads:




I recently saw a tutorial online showing how to make a starburst card and I used this idea to make my background. I cut various rectangles from the Romance 1 papers, cut them in half and arranged them in starburst fashion around a black rectangle. I then trimmed the edges and layered this onto a slightly larger black rectangle. This was my background.

 I added this to a white rectangular card blank.



The next step was to add 'Jammin Janey' - coloured with Promarkers and trimmed to a small rectangle.




 I matted this on black and added three brads and gems before glue-ing in place.



Hope you will join in the Challenge!



Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Susan, I really LOVE that sunburst technique :) Thanks so much for doing such a great job for me at Imagine That Digistamp!! You're so creative and I have enjoyed having you on as our Guest these past 3 months. Keep up the fabby work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to smile when I saw this one.
    Darling little girl.
    Great idea using the back bordering.
    You can feel the music blasting out.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.