Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Final GDT spot at Imagine That Digis by Kris


Well - this is my final spot as Guest Designer for
I have loved my three months playing with the super ITDbK images.

This card is


'Just a note' to say 'thank you for having me!!'


You can find all my 3 months' makes for ITDbK by scrolling down the posts from here

Today's card once again follows the current challenge over at


Challenge #5 runs until July 1st and is to use this tic tac toe:


Just as in my card on Saturday I have used Kris' Romance Set 1 papers and Jammin Janey




Inspired by the tutorial for a starburst card  that I recently saw online, I made another starburst background, this time on a smaller rectangle. I cut various rectangles from the Romance 1 papers, cut them in half and arranged them as shown. I then trimmed the edges and layered this onto a slightly larger rectangle.
 I added this to a scalloped white square card blank, matted with black.
I had first tied around the twine.



The next step was to go to 'Jammin Janey' and find a sentiment.




I cut this out, matted it on black and added the finishing touch to the card,

 which uses Sentiment, patterned paper and twine.



Hope you will join in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Susan!! I really love that sunburst technique - don't know HOW you do that :) Really cute though - thanks for being our lovely GUEST DESIGNER at Imagine That DIgistamp these past 3 months - it went by super fast!! :) Happy crafting xxK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I just adore your black and white combo. What wonderful cards. I am so happy we had a chance to be guest designers together. I've been so inspired by your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we four made an excellent team! Quite different makes from each of us - but all quite special!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.