Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 13 January 2016

New Challenge at Create and Inspire



Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire
Our challenge is "anything goes"

This fortnight's sponsor is

I have made two items for you today...firstly using Dulcinea coloured with Promarkers I made a simple card...



I cut the image out with a nesting die and distressed the edges with 'ripe persimmon'.
 I cut a similar shape from a scrap of Graphic 45 'An Eerie Tale' to sit behind the image and used some webby ribbon between them across the card.
 I used another design from the paper pack to mat the white card base.
Finally I added some black metal embellishments. (Martha Stewart).




I also used Pink Camellia - Longing for you to make a trio of ATCs.



I printed the image three times and coloured them with a variety of markers.
I cut them out with a oval nesting die and distressed then with 'vintage photo'.
I then cut various snippets from my scrap folders to form the bases and the next layers.
I added microbeads to the flowers and pearls to the opposite corners.








I will link these to Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 211


Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. What adorable makes Susan! Really pretty - and how lovely to see a new face in the Snippets Playground. I do hope you came back regularly to play with us - it's a fun place (if a little bit mad at times) and everyone who joins in brings so much inspiration to share! See you again soon I hope!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waving hello from the swings in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Love your cute ATCs.
    Congrats on your win too!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.