Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Little Claire Digi Challenge #10 - Lace and Pearls


Today a new Digi Challenge starts at Little Claire  - you must use a digi!!

Challenge Number #10 has the theme "Lace and Pearls"

I used a digi stamp called Digi Christmas Cat which I coloured with Promarkers.



Are you a newbie to digis?
 You may be wondering what to do with one once you have bought one?
The first thing is to print it at a suitable size to use in your project...

There are many ways to resize your image -

 but I am going to show you a very simple way of printing this to a suitable size.
I save my digis into my picture files - a right click brings up a menu with 'Print'
Clicking this brings up a 'Print Pictures' box...

This would print the image A4 size...

Uncheck the fit picture to frame box so that you have the whole image...



Click the size of image you would like and print:


I like to use Neenah for best colouring results but for this card I just used craft card from Tesco's. To save wasting card I print several images on the same piece by either altering the number of copies or by inserting the card into the printer in different ways.
The wallet size print is perfect for an ATC - and I usually print 3 at once!

Watch my blog for tips on how to resize using Word, printing on different designer papers so that an image can be used without colouring, printing on different papers to paper piece... 

I coloured this image with Promarkers and cut it out with a nesting die.
Using a slightly larger die I cut a layering piece out of green sparkly paper.


These were added to a red card base on top of two strips of red lace.
Finally I added Stickles and pearls.


I will link this to CHNC Extra Challenge for October



Do join the Challenge using a digi to make a project using Lace and Pearls!


Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Super make! Thanks for joining us at CHNC this month. Hope to see you again!
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.