Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 20 July 2015

Bugaboo July Bingo Challenge

As I got the Rudolph Friday Freebie this morning
 I decided to make another Christmas card - making it 8 this week!
I coloured Rudolph with Promarkers...and added a button nose and googly eyes...


Bugaboo announced a Bingo Challenge today



I used the top line - Button, Texture and Circle on Card.

I added texture by tearing my matting layer - paper from my scraps -
 before adding it to the white square card base.
Next was my last bit (!!) of red webby ribbon...
and a circle diecut from an embossed piece of red card -using a cArt-Us embossing folder.


Finally there's Rudolph - I think this image may go on several of this year's Christmas cards!


I will link this to the Bugaboo Challenge
CHNC Spots and/or Stripes (- stripes on the button!)

Happy Christmas Crafting!




6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea to use googly eyes and a button for his nose. Thank you for your bingo entry challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining us in our July Bingo Challenge, I love your project and hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness I LOVE the addition of the googly eyes and the button nose! Very creative and cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Susan. Thanks so much for joining the July Bingo at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love his NOSE! Thanks for joining the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.