Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Monday 4 May 2015

Sketch~N~Scrap Birthday Month - Susan R's Challenge Part 1


Sketch~N~Scrap celebrate their 3rd Birthday this month with a Challenge every day!

As well as the usual challenges
 (you will see the 5th of the Month Card Challenge tomorrow)
different members of the Design Team will challenge you to something else each day...
with prizes up for grabs...

This is the first part of my Challenge - there will be three parts over the month.
You may enter one, two or all three of my challenges.
Entering all three Challenges will give you three chances to win my prize:

The prize is CANDY posted to wherever you may be...
(and will be awarded if I have a minimum of 10 entries)

So....what I would like you to do...is use the following Sketch  WITH A TWIST...


This was the sneaky peek you will have seen on Sketch~N~Scrap


The TWIST - well it's SNS's THIRD Birthday so
USE 3 Colours - I used pink, yellow and white
and/or USE 3 different media - I used DP, Washi and Die-Cuts
and/or sets of 3 things - I used 3 sets of 3 3s...

Here is another glimpse:


My Layout celebrates my granddaughter Isabell's 3rd Birthday which was last week...



Hope you are inspired to join in...

RULES
Each of my Challenges may be entered only once
 and combined with other Challenges but not Sketch~N~Scrap ones.
No back-linking.
To play along link up your projects by May 31st at Midnight GMT.
Link back to this blog post when you write your blog showing your project.
Link your project to Mr Linky below with a DIRECT link to your post.


Happy Crafting!




11 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Susan, loving the colours you chose. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and the challenge! Super cute layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! I LOVE the yellow with the pink, great color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I LOVE the yellow with the pink, great color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute & thanks for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh this is just beautiful!!! Love how you added the 3's all over in place of the triangles! What a great idea! Such a fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout Susan, such a beautiful princess! I love all of the extra twists you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the Winner's post, please go to http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/dragons-lair-and-sketchnscrap.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.