Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 22 November 2014

New Challenge at Blue Moon Crafting - Winter Holiday/Snow

Well...a new challenge has started at the Blue Moon Crafting Station

and it's an easy one -Winter Holiday/Snow - interpret this as you will...and add your creation!!

For me 'Winter Holiday' means Christmas...
and I made another teeny tiny card (just 4 inches by 3) made from a snowy white card base!

I chose various stamps from Spiced Sunshine Stamps
(from BMC-0030 Jolly Holly and BMC-0025 Owl For You)
I arranged them on my stamping press...


This means that a number of cards can be stamped quickly - always a good idea at this time of year!!


I coloured them with Stickles...


and Copics...

Oh - and I added some googly eyes...


I think this will be perfect for the little people I know!!




Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to put all your stamps on one big block! Also, your card is adorable with the googy-eyed owl. Thanks for joining our Colour Challenge at Holly Jolly, come play with us soon again! Karola, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little owl! A lovely tutorial! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! trop mignonne Susan, adorable, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR November challenge and my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation! So pleased to see you sharing at CCAYR and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.