Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Elephant #2


Sometimes I do not know what I am thinking about....
I made the Elephant #1 card, an OLC card for the Less is More Challenge #171

only to be reminded that it should be a Thank You card!!
I had made a Birthday card!

And I had looked through all the super DT inspirations, which are all obviously Thank yous!!

Anyway, my gold embossing powder and SU elephant stamp (from 'Wild About You')
 were still on my work table - I chose a smaller cream card base this time and a 'With Gratitude' sentiment - another stamp from Stampin Up (from 'With Gratitude').


I love the cheeky look in the elephant's eye!

Anyway I will link this again to Less is More #171

Happy Crafting!




5 comments:

  1. It's my turn to say thank you again Susan, for making another card for us!
    This is a really cute little jumbo.
    Super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for entering another card and that elephant is so cute.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, have not seen that stamp in a while! Love this card and embossing just makes it that much sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super one layer cards and you have the bonus of an extra card, thanks for making another!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.