Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 14 March 2014

'Bye Digi Darla

It is very sad that Digi Darla has issued its final challenge!
I have only been 'blogging' for about a year - and only entering online challenges for less than that.

But an entry to a Digi Darla Challenge was one of my first 'wins' and 'featured card of the week'.

I was over the moon!

This was the entry for 'Tag Your It!' using 'Birdhouse' - a digi I no longer have as I lost it when my old computer crashed...


I was delighted again in June to be named 'Top 3' and again 'featured card of the week'
 using this lovely 'Sunbonnet Seamstress'.


I used this image of the 'camping chair' many times for male cards...


But it never made a challenge so I am going to link it to


Good bye and Good luck - thanks for some super images!!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.