Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Saturday 15 February 2014

Red

Moving on from my card of yesterday...


I started with a perfect pair of heart stamps on my Fiskars stamping press.
I stamped these on to the right side of a square blank card base
 with Jenni Bowlin's 'cough syrup'.


 I masked a strip to the left using large post-it notes and then applied 'spun sugar'
 and 'worn lipstick' Distress ink.
I overstamped with the heart pairs again making 3 more 'part pairs'.
I removed the masks and resulted in the above - a perfect CAS card!


Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card with such lovely cards. I love the CAS design! It's so very effective!

    Thanks for joining in at my first challenge with Stampotique Designgers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful CAS cards Susan! Those hearts are lovely!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards :)
    thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards showcasing your heart pairs in reversed colors! Well done! Glad you participated in the Stampotique Designers' "heart in your art" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.