Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Use your craft stash...

Just to get away from my mad November Christmas card making...

I decided to use some of my craft stash...

This background paper was just in my box of 6x6 pieces.
I was given this stamp in the Summer by my friend Angela but have yet to use it -
 it's a Chloe Endean Design.

I decided on a purple theme...


I coloured the shoe with Amethyst and Orchid Promarkers and highlighted it with cool grey 1.
I printed the sentiment on my computer and cut both it and the shoe
 with nesting dies on my Big Shot and then distressed the edges.
I layered it up as shown - the sentiment is on dimensionals.
The gem flower...was in my stash...

"You can't have too many friends or pairs of shoes"

I am going to submit this to Through The Purple Haze Challenge

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. love it, a fab card for a shoe lover and there are many lol

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and the many shoe likers out there will love this. thanks for joining TTPH this week.from Sian (TTPH DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, thanks for sharing at Through the Purple Haze, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.