Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 21 November 2013

To die for

This is Sketch~N~Scrap's most recent card sketch


I decided to combine this with a Polkadoodle digi I have just come across:
'Emma Canning To Die for'

As this digi features the Big Shot I decided I needed to make shapes
 with several dies for my card!


Lots of layers, washi tape and buttons!
"Keep Calm and get Crafty" is a favourite quote - this stamp is from Technique Tuesday.

I am submitting this card to
and

Keep calm and get crafty!!



10 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome and cute card. Great take. So adorable. WTG!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Rachelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun is this? LOVE that fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that image!

    Thank you for joining us this time at
    Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles, Good Luck.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely crafty card :) I love your colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday challenges good luck.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of your nesting dies Susan, I love that you have combined a few on one card and what a great image. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, love those dies and big shot image, perfect for the sentiment. So glad you played along with us again at Sketch N Scrap.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just too too cute! I love that image :) Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.